Mickey's Speedway USA (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: Driving/Racing
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Mystic, see what happens when you assume? If you're that-- ridiculously-- concerned about 5 year old finishing in a 'decent place' in a video game, you should've done your homework and found out a little bit about the game. Such as, oh... "Is it a childrens' game?" (It's not. But there's certainly no reason why children can't play it and have fun.)
Here's a thought; how about-- instead of teaching a kid that not being instantly and effortlessly great at something is just so oh absolutely unacceptable and the way to respond to that is by blaming and throwing a tantrum-- instead of that, maybe allow them to play (win or lose) and progressively get better at the game and learn what overcoming a challenge and personal achievement feels like.
Coming here and blaming the game and giving a one star rating is silly. It's not the game's fault your sister can't win.
Not to mention you're commenting on a ROM, ffs.
This game is a bit of disappointment. It's Mickey Mouse and the crew, so obviously you'd assume that it's a good game for little kids to play. That's not exactly the case with Mickey's Speedway.
The courses are nice - colorful and very cool. You get to choose from all the main characters of Mickey Mouse (a total of six I believe). The real problem with this game was the controls - the cars are SO extremely hard to maneuver. I cannot imagine how a 5-6 year old would have any hope of completing a race in a decent place. They don't, either. My five year old sister can never get more than last place, and it disqualifies you from the race if you are in last place, meaning you do not get to finish the course. She finds this very frustrating, and it's a little disappointing to say the least.
Another issue I find is that you do not have the option to have background music when you have more than 1 player.
I would highly recommend Diddy Kong racing or Mario Kart before Mickey's Speedway unless you've really got a mickey mouse fan that doesn't mind giving it a try and has the patience to expertise their racing skills.
A very interesting Disney game that was released first for the Game-Boy Color in March 2001 and then later released on the Nintendo 64 in November of 2001. The game was developed by Rareware and published by Nintendo. This game has the same style like more recognizable racing game such as Mario Kart 64, and Diddy Kong Racing
Mickey's Speedway USA Character Rooster consist of:
-Micky Mouse- Minie Mouse- Donald Duck- Daisy Duck- Goofy Goof- and Peter Pete, plus 4 unlock-able characters.. for your speedy enjoyment
The games synopsis is about Mickey's dog Pluto being kidnapped by the Weasels for he's "diamond" collar. The players go through many tracks based on locations inside the United States, some consist of New York, Chicago, Alaska, Florida, Indianapolis, Grand Canyon, Dakota, and many other various tracks.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Mickey's Speedway USA (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Land of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse »
- Chocobo Racing »
- Mickey Mania »
- The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse »[SNES] Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, The (Europe) (Rev A)[SNES] Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, The (Europe)[SNES] Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, The (Germany) (Rev A)[SNES] Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, The (Germany)[SNES] Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, The (Italy)[SNES] Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, The (USA) (Beta)[SNES] Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, The (USA)
- Cocoto Kart Racer »
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back »
- Crash Bandicoot »
- Crash Nitro Kart »
- Crash Team Racing »
- Diddy Kong Racing »
- Diddy Kong Racing DS »
- F1 ROC: Race of Champions »
- F-Zero X »
- LEGO Racers »
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit »
- Super Mario Kart »[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Europe) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Japan) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by d4s v1.1] (~Mario Kart R)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by Ok Impala v1.0] (~Super Mario Kart - The Impala Battles) (Custom Battle Tracks)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by sYs85 v20090206] (Custom Tracks+New AI)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA)
- Mario Kart DS »
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! »
- M&M's Kart Racing »
- MySims Racing »
- NASCAR Rumble »
- Pac-Man World Rally »
- Snowboard Kids »
- Snowboard Kids 2 »
- SBK: Snowboard Kids »
- Sonic Riders »
- Speed Punks »
- Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour »[DC] Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour[PSX] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour [U][DC] Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour (PAL)[PSX] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (E)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (Europe) (Fr,De,Es)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA, Europe)[PSX2PSP] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA)
- ModNation Racers »
- RC Revenge »