Game Description & Reviews:
A sequel to Robotron 2084 and a much needed improvement for Robotron X that retains the same great gameplay that made the original so addicting and at the same time added some new elements to the game, including:
- 64-bit 3D graphics.
- exciting power ups such as the rear shot and the wide shot.
- Multiple selectable camera angles, including one that doesn't make gameplay awkward!
- over one hundred levels.
- Bonus stages were you have to shoot different things for a chance for extra lives.
- Actual music!
-...and much more!
- Seemingly endless amounts of addicting levels.
- The controls work well on a gamepad.
- the difficulty is not as "NES hard" as the original and tons of extra lives can be earned meaning that you won't be getting a game over faster than you can say WUT.
- you can save your game.
- The graphics look a bit outdated today.
- You'll want to keep the game in overhead view because the other view points like arena and third person make game play awkward
Replay Value: 10/10
Recommended for: Arcade game fans, classic shooter fans, those who liked games like Geometry Wars.
Rate this game
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Robotron 64 (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you'd like to nominate Robotron 64 (USA) for Retro Game of the Day, please submit a screenshot and description for it. The moment they are approved (we approve submissions twice a day..), you will be able to nominate this title as retro game of the day! (a nominate button will show up on this page..)
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )