Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: Role-Playing
Rating: CERO: A, ESRB: E10+, PEGI: 12+, OFLC: PG
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
As the trainee Guardian of Angel Falls, you are a celestrian, an angelic entity whose duty is to care for the security and peace of the village. The game starts simply, but as the plot thickens and the characters start to show you can tell that far more than the mere stakeout will unfold. With traditional gameplay, characteristic graphics styles designed by Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball series) and a reliable soundtrack DQIX brings joy to the face of the RPG aficcionado, whether old or new, granting a more than pleasant experience with at least 40 hours of gameplay, including also a Multiplayer Tag Mode and the possibility of exploring random dungeons which can be sought after by the middle of the Singleplayer campaign.
If you're a fan of the Dragon Quest series, then this game is no exception. Dragon Qeust IX is an acion role playing game, and is downright awesome. The combat system is fun and exciting, and the story is pretty great as well. Definitely pick this game up, especially if you're into RPGs.
Dragon Quest IX is an interesting game that is enjoyable and also entertaining. I had a lot of fun playing this game, it's music, sound effects, even graphics are good! And the reason why this game is so enjoyable is because you get to create your own character(also known as a Celestrian or angel) with many hairstyles and features. Later on you even create your own teamates that can be the class of your choice! There are quests to be completed, items to be created, and a kingdom to save...Why not try to do them all!
Super addictive game that doesn't get weighed down by inane characters or story. Bright, fun graphics and the ability to personalize your characters appearance and skills. By far the best nintendo ds rpg.
This game overall is very well done. The graphics by the same person that did the DragonBall Z/GT series so look forward to seeing faces and items that look like things taken from Drazon Ball. At the start of the game you are apprenticed to this one bald guy looking over the city of "Angel Falls". As a Celestial your job is to protect the residents of your city from the monsters, bad luck and what not. You bring a substance called Benevolence to the tree Yggdrasil. It is said that when the tree bears fruit the Almighty (hope i spelled that right) will take in all the mortals (kinda like the Apacalypse except everyone goes to Heaven). But theres a twist in the plot. and that is where i am going to stop with the description
|Read all 14 reviews for Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- 7th Dragon »
- Etrian Odyssey »
- Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard »
- Final Fantasy III »
- Final Fantasy IV »[SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan) (Rev 1) [En by J2e v3.21] [Bug Fix by Deathlike2 v1.0a] (Yang's HP Fix)[SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan) (Rev 1) [En by J2e v3.21][SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan) (Rev A)[SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (J)(WRG)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (U)(Independent)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (E)(Eternity)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (J)(2CH)
- The Wizard of Oz: Beyond The Yellow Brick Road »
- Suikoden Tierkreis »
- Sands of Destruction »
- A Witch's Tale »
- Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans »
- Nostalgia »
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn »
- Glory of Heracles »
- Chrono Trigger »[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Chrono Compendium v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Doctor L v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories Demo 2] (~Chrono Trigger - Crimson Echos)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v1.0] (~Chrono Trigger - Prophet's Guile)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v2.1] (~Chrono Trigger Coliseum)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (J)(Caravan)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (EU)(M2)(BAHAMUT)
- Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light »
- Final Fantasy Legend II »
- Summon Night X: Tears Crown »
- Metal Max 3 »
- Magicianâ€™s Quest: Mysterious Times »
- PokĂ©mon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team »[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG)[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)(Rising Sun)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (U)(Legacy)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (E)(Supremacy)[NDS] pokemon mystery dungeon - blue rescue team (kiosk demo) (e)(independent)