Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U)(Legacy) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: Adventure
Rating: CERO: B, ESRB: T, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
If you don't mind reading a little bit, Phoenix Wright will amaze you. PW is kind of like a combination of CSI and a puzzle game. The game is well written and full of character. The music is catchy, and the gameplay is a blast. The ace attorney franchise is a memorable experience not to be missed.
When I first starting playing this game, I asked myself, "Why didn't I play this sooner?". Phoenix Wright is one of those awesome characters you will never forget. The other characters start to grow on you too. When you present the correct evidence, you just get this sense of accomplishment... and epic music of course. This is one of those games you HAVE to play.
I'm going to be honest. This game is a masterpiece. I don't care if the game does half of the thinking for you, but the fact that with increasing difficulty and requirements to be able to think beyond a simple contradiction to shove some evidence up the prosecutor's throat makes the game beyond fun.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a visual novel starring Phoenix Wright, a rookie defense lawyer in his first year of career. With the help of his mentor Mia Fey and Mia's little sister, Maya, he will solve even the hardest mysteries!
Murder, magical mediums, and blasts of the past will come into the beginning of this famous franchise!
So get ready, read the Court Records and shout "Objection!"
A game about being a lawyer? Psh, who wants that? Well, you'd be wrong. Despite the first impression I had on this game, I still became addicted to this series. It was the most interesting, brain-wracking, suspenseful and quirky game I had ever played. The awesome and fitting music just added to that package. Starting with the first case, it was pretty easy, but very, very, intriguing. From then on, it was bring it on with the brain power. Oh, and don't forget the twists. This game was so full of twists and suspense it was hard not to keep playing. The plot for each case was so carefully crafted, with each little unexpected piece of evidence with its own role. You'd be surprised with what each evidence can uncover.
Each case is divided up into little chapters: investigations and trials. Sometimes you are required to investigate the case more thoroughly after a trial. Along with more evidence, you can uncover more laughs and enjoyment.
Another notable feature of this game are the character designs. With Phoenix's spiky hair and Edgeworth's huge frilly cravat, the quirky characters just keep on coming. Presenting different pieces of evidence can result in laughter. Sometimes you don't even have to present any evidence to laugh. There are a lot of jokes, and puns hidden within the characters' names.
Another thing you will notice as you progress throughout the came is the catchiness of the music. Some of the music sticks with you until you forget where it's from, and some of the music is so fitting you forget it's there, until suddenly an upbeat rendition rings through with an "Objection!", the music-stuck-in-your-head cycle just starts up again. All the awesome music will also most likely persuade you to buy an OST CD, though those are very rare. You'll probably end up howling in pain with your love for this game.
That's how well made Ace Attorney is. It also has a very high replay value because of how well made it is.
So take that rom right there and start playing, or...
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U)(Legacy) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U)(Legacy) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215 »
- King's Quest »[Amiga] King's Quest I - Quest for the Crown (remake)[Amiga] King's Quest - Quest for the Crown[SMS] King's Quest - Quest for the Crown (USA) (Beta)[SMS] King's Quest - Quest for the Crown (USA)[ScummVM] King's Quest 1 - Quest for the Crown (Amiga)[ScummVM] King's Quest 1 - Quest for the Crown (Floppy DOS VGA Remake)[ScummVM] King's Quest 1 - Quest for the Crown (Floppy DOS)[ScummVM] King's Quest 1 - Quest for the Crown (Floppy Mac)[Atari ST] King's Quest (1986)(Sierra)[a][one disk][Atari ST] King's Quest (1986)(Sierra)[cr Cracked][Atari ST] King's Quest (1986)(Sierra)(Disk 1 of 2)[b][Atari ST] King's Quest (1986)(Sierra)(Disk 2 of 2)[b][Atari ST] King's Quest (1986)(Sierra)(Disk 1 of 2)[!][Atari ST] King's Quest (1986)(Sierra)(Disk 2 of 2)[!]
- Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law »
- Trace Memory »
- Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Volume II »
- Ikatan: Ikamono Tantei »
- Insecticide »
- Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles »
- Unsolved Crimes »
- Death Note: Kira Game »
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars »[PSX] Broken Sword - The Shadow of The Templars [U][GBA] Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (E)(Venom)[GBA] Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (U)(Nobody)[NDS] Broken Sword - Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (EU)(M5)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Broken Sword - Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (US)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[PSX] Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (E)[DOS] Broken Sword The Shadow of the Templars (1996)(Virgin)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 The Shadow of the Templar (CD Windows)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 The Shadow of the Templar (CD, Spanish)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 The Shadow of the Templar (CD Windows, German)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 - The Shadow of the Templar (CD Windows, German)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 - The Shadow of the Templar (CD, Spanish)[PSX2PSP] Broken Sword - The Shadow of The Templars (USA)
- Time Hollow »
- Lux-Pain »
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dainikan Sou »
- Theresia »
- Miami Law »
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders »