The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (U)(DCS) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: Action-Adventure
Rating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+, CERO: All Ages, OFLC: G8+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
LEGEND OF ZELDA, THE - MINISH CAP is an amazing title and a wonderful game for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance. The game play is authentic and the art work is wonderful in every aspect. The game turns Link to a super tiny size, about the same size of the Minish (Picori People). The Picori People are the ones who place hearts, rupees, bombs and such items under rocks, or grass. Thanks to them we can go all day cutting grass and earning numerous amounts of rupees and hearts till we want.
Please play this game! Download it, do whatever you must do in order to enjoy this amazing Zelda title!
I rate this Game:
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap is another great addition to the Zelda series. In this Game you play as the master smith's grand son, and its the year of the picori, the event that occurs only once a century! On the morning of the festival princess Zelda arrives at your home and asks you to take her to the festival. The master smith asks a favor of you and you end up taking the ceremonial sword to the castle for the best swordsman. When you arrive at the castle Zelda is turned to stone by an evil sorcerer and you go on an epic journey to save princess Zelda by collecting the four elements to recreate the destroied picori blade and save the princess once again in this magical adventure. Meeting many friends and foes and receiving help from the elf-like minish. Your best friend and tool Lazlo, the minish cap will aid you and give helpful advice. I would rate this game five of five stars, it has excellent graphics, a great storyline, and all around that, fun, magic of Nintendo.
Link returns in an all-new Game Boy Advance adventure. When the sorcerer Vaati turns Princess Zelda to stone, the king of Hyrule sends Link on a quest that takes him to all-new locations. Using the power of a mystical hat called the Minish Cap, Link must travel through a fantastic world rife with new items, puzzles, and bosses. As Link, you can shrink down to either battle large enemies from within or find secret items. You can also unlock items and solve puzzles by fusing together magic relics.
Another great game on The Legend of Zelda Series, in The Minish Cap you have to save the entire Hyrule Kingdom and the world.
But for that you have to fix a Magic Sword, and only a minish can fix it. To talk to them, you have to be as small as them, and for that,you will have Ezlo which will be your cap, yeah.
But even being as small as Minish,they need some magical elements to fix the sword and to get them, you will use items, weapons and magic to kill monsters, bosses chickens, which actually don't die and attack you in groups.
The game has accurate gameplay, nice graphics for a GBA game,and cool musics.
The puzzles are as brilliant as you would expect, and the amazing graphics are even more. The replay value is excellent if only because collecting the hearts and figurines feels possible as opposed to other Zelda games. The only complaint I can think of is that the bosses are fairly easy. Even so, they are still very fun. The Minish Cap is a portable masterpiece.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (U)(DCS) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime »
- Dragon Ball: Origins »
- Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shougeki no Shippo Dan »
- Lunar Knights »
- Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand »
- Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django »
- Shin Bokura no Taiyou Gyakushuu no Sabata »
- Juka and the Monophonic Menace »
- Back to Stone »
- Sigma Star Saga »
- Klonoa Heroes: Densetsu no Star Medal »
- Lagoon »[SNES] Lagoon (Europe)[SNES] Lagoon (Germany)[SNES] Lagoon (Japan)[SNES] Lagoon (USA)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a3][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)
- Sword of Mana »
- Monster Force »
- Hydlide »
- Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World »