Mario Kart Double Dash ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: Driving/Racing
Rating: PEGI: 3+, ESRB: E, CERO: All Ages
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
One of the greatest racing games ever, if you are looking for one that isn't realistic that is. I'm just going to focus on the grand prix mode, in this description because you will probably spend 90% of your time on the game playing grand prix if you are anything like me.
Double Dash features 16 tracks, split into 4 cups, and then the always fun all cup. Like previous Mario Kart games, the difficulties are 50cc, 100cc, 150cc and then Mirror 150cc. In mirror the tracks are flipped (MIND GAMES). In the lower difficulties, the cars also operate slower, so the game does that feel so fast paced. As a result your boosts are less powerful, same with power sliding. Every time you play a grand prix, there is always one CPU team that is "the team to beat" This one duo is pretty much going to be your only competition at all except for a few tracks on 150cc another duo could give you some issues.
In double dash, you ride two people per car. This allows you to potentially hold items with both of your characters, and can easily switch driver with item thrower by pressing Z, or by using the item your back seat person is holding and if your front seat is holding one, they will automatically switch. Cars are divided by weight (as are characters). The characters weight you choose determines your cars. In addition, if you mix a light with a medium, you can only choose medium cars. Characters are divided into "duos". Mario and Luigi, Toad and Toadette, Wario and Waluigi etc...these duos share the same special item that you can get with more frequency when you are behind. It is best for you to mix and match characters so you can get two special moves, depending on who is sitting in the back seat.
My only complaint about this game is if you have 3 or 4 players and want to race each other. Once you get the 3rd player, there are no longer any computers in the race, just the 3 humans, and this holds true for 4 human players as well.
Line up custom-teams of Nintendo mascots, get ready, get set, and GO! Dive into a racing spectacular, creating team-based driving amid colorful well presented levels, with amazing driving and imaginative items ranging from the clever to the plain ridiculous. Kick the speed of your karts up a notch as you welcome the series return now on the gamecube.
The Mario Kart series has always been an ultimate multiplayer racing extravaganza starting out on the SNES, and has since become one of Nintendo's best multiplayer game options, right alongside the likes of Super Smash Bros and Mario's many sports outings. With all the crazy items and frantic speed players have always come to expect fantastic, hilarious, plain fun!
So what are you waiting for? live your multiplayer gaming life in the fast lane with Mario Kart Double Dash!
Mario Kart Double Dash is a game where the famous Mario, karts and plays with some of his friends like Luigi, Koopa, Princes Peach and Bowser. It is definitively one of my favorite games and a nostalgic one too.
Yep, this game. This is my favorite racing game of all time. And why not? This game is loaded with a ton of characters, tons of courses, and fun modes to play with your friends. This time around, you can play as characters on the same kart. One drives and the other throws items. You will have a blast playing in the Grand Prix mode as you race to be the best racer in the game. The game also comes with VS mode so you can race freely with your friends and even battle with them. This is definitely a must have game and I suggest you try it our!
Super Mario Kart doubledash is the follower of the classic N64 Game but this time with more characters and 2 in 1 car possibility.
Show your ability in a battle race or in a balloon shooting battle.
|Read all 6 reviews for Mario Kart Double Dash||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Mario Kart Double Dash to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Diddy Kong Racing DS »
- Diddy Kong Racing »
- Crash Team Racing »
- Crash Nitro Kart »
- Crash Tag Team Racing »[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing[PS2] Crash Tag Team Racing (USA)[PS2] Crash Tag Team Racing (Europe, Australia) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Germany)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Spain)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Europe)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Italy)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (USA)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (France)[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing (Europe, Australia)[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing (France)[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing (Germany)
- Sonic Riders »
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity »
- Disney/Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship »[GBA] Cars Mater-National Championship (U)(Sir VG)[GBA] Cars Mater-National Championship (E)(SP)[NDS] Cars Mater-National Championship (U)(Micronauts)[NDS] Cars Mater-National Championship (E)(EXiMiUS)[NDS] Cars Mater-National Championship (E)(Independent)[PS2] Disney-Pixar Cars (USA)[PS2] Disney-Pixar Cars (Europe, Australia)[PS2] Disney-Pixar Cars (Spain)
- Konami Krazy Racers »
- Pac-Man World Rally »
- NASCAR Rumble »
- LEGO Racers »
- Speed Punks »
- MySims Racing »
- Mickey's Speedway USA »
- ModNation Racers »
- Street Racer »[SNES] Street Racer (Europe) (Rev A)[SNES] Street Racer (Europe)[SNES] Street Racer (Japan)[SNES] Street Racer (USA) (Beta)[SNES] Street Racer (USA)[PSX] Street Racer [NTSC-U][Genesis] Street Racer (Europe)[PSX] Street Racer (E)[GB] Street Racer (Japan)[GB] Street Racer (USA, Europe)[AmigaCD] Street Racer (1997)[Saturn] Street Racer (E)[PSX2PSP] Street Racer (USA)
- Action Girlz Racing »
- Cartoon Network Speedway »
- Wacky Wheels »
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing »
- R.C. Pro-Am II »
- Sonic R »
- Hot Wheels: Beat That! »
- Rollcage Stage II »
- Pokémon Dash »