Super Mario Sunshine ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: PlatformerAction-Adventure
Rating: ESRB: E, OFLC: G
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Super Mario Sunshine is a game with great graphics and is fun for the whole family. It has its difficult levels but that makes it an unforgettable experience.
This game is one of the best 3D Mario platformers especially with the use of FLUDD and many other good gimics.
No baseball. No basketball. No gimmicks. Its just Mario being Mario. And its one of the best looking Mario games. And yes, it’s Mario cleaning up the city, but also cleaning the **** his brother did at console’s launch.
Probably the second toughest Mario game, Sunshine made its best to move gamecube up in the charts.
Super Mario Sunshine one of the best on the gamecube. It is an amazing adventure. In my opinion it is 10 times better then Super Mario 64. Not only can you use Marios agility you can use F.L.U.U.D. A little robot that shoots out water to help you make hard jumps. The graphics are absoulty one of the best on the gamecube. The music is Mario perfection. Mario Sunshine is an amazing game and you should with out a doubt agive this game a shot.
Mario and Peach are going for a holiday, but Mario has fell into really
big trouble. The Island Isle Delfino has been dirtied by a sort of evil
Mario Twin. Now it's up to him to find the shine sprites with a water
device called F.L.U.D.D.
|Read all 14 reviews for Super Mario Sunshine||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Super Mario Sunshine to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Star Fox Adventures »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Psychonauts »
- Crash Twinsanity »
- Super Mario 64 DS »
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters »
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- I-Ninja »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan »
- Crash of the Titans »[GBA] Crash of the Titans (U)(OMGba)[GBA] Crash of the Titans (E)(sUppLeX)[NDS] Crash of the Titans (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Crash of the Titans (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (USA)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (Europe) (En,Sv,No,Da,Fi)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (USA)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (France)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)
- Daxter »
- AstĂ©rix & ObĂ©lix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum »
- Super Mario 64 »