Lord of Arcana (USA) ISO
PSP / PSP ISOsGenre: ActionRole-Playing
Rating: PEGI: 16+, ESRB: M
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I originally downloaded this because it was referred to as a "Monster Hunter clone".
It definitely isn't. I was disappointed in that regard, but I ended up liking the game anyway.
While it has the same basic idea, this game goes a different direction very quickly, with spells, storyline, actual RPG leveling and battles in which overworld monsters are representative of the monsters you'll be battling if you touch them. Of course, this is a game by Square, so... It's really a Monster Hunter-esque JRPG.
My main problems with this game are:
• To beat a boss you'll need to be good with quicktime events. Instead of joy, I feel some kind of nervous agitation when I see "Melee Dule" pop up on the screen.
• You'll spend the first half of the game asking "When can I upgrade this?" and the latter half saying "Really? I still can't upgrade this? I can upgrade everything I DON'T use, but not this?"
Aside from that, great game.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Lord of Arcana (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd »
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 »
- Phantasy Star Universe »
- Phantasy Star Portable »
- Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II »
- Monster Hunter »
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite »
- Valhalla Knights »
- Valhalla Knights 2 »
- Gods Eater Burst »
- Ys SEVEN »
- White Knight Chronicles: Origins »
- Lord of Apocalypse »
- Frontier Gate »