Ape Escape 3 (USA) ISO
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2 ISOsGenre: Platformer
Rating: ESRB: E10+, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Ape Escape 3 is a 3D adventure platformer and the last main series entry in the Ape Escape franchise. Players take control of either Kei or Yumi as they take down Specter's plan to rule the world through brain-rotting television that has left the heroes from the previous games as mindless couch potatoes. The game is heavily modeled after the second installment as health and coins work the same as in that game. The player can also buy things like in the previous game, but now they are allowed to buy specific items rather than dumping coins into a roulette machine. There is also a new feature that allows players to make small movies using the monkeys they've captured as actors. The gameplay is more or less the same as Ape Escape 2 with one major change. Characters now have access to transformations that grant them special abilities and improve their combative potential. These transformations are somewhat of a replacement for the gadgets from previous games as this game has less gadgets than the second game. The Water Net in particular has taken emphasis away from underwater exploration as water is now incredibly shallow in terms of how deep you are allowed to dive in. The Freaky Monkey Five return as boss fights and are much more extravagant than they were in Ape Escape 2 as their boss fights are based around the transformations the players obtain in the level prior to fighting them. This game also has the largest number of monkeys to catch in any Ape Escape game. Ape Escape 3 is the perfect send off for what would sadly lead to a series of spin-off games, but the original trilogy is definitely worth remembering.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Ape Escape 3 (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Vexx »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri »
- Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier »
- Kya: Dark Lineage »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal »
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters »
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando »
- Scaler »
- Maximo: Ghosts to Glory »
- Malice »
- Spyro: A Hero's Tail »
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly »
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon »
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night »[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (U)(OMGba)[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (E)(Sir VG)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (USA)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)
- The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning »[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - A New Beginning (U)(Rising Sun)[GBA] The Legend Of Spyro - A New Beginning (E)(Rising Sun)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - A New Beginning, The (U)(Legacy)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - A New Beginning, The (E)(Supremacy)[GCN] The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - A New Beginning (USA)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - A New Beginning (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan »