Game Description & Reviews:
Q Entertainment is Now About to Release Lumines Plus for PS2 After Lumines II due to Positive Reviews.
Lumines Plus, Released on PS2 and It is Updated Version of Lumines: Puzzle Fusion, It was Originally Released for PSP.
Here's Some Changes that What Q Entertainment had Done:
- All Skins has been Returned from Lumines: Puzzle Fusion (With Exception to Shake Ya Body, I hear the Music in my Soul and Lights)
- Additional Skins has been Added for Lumines Plus that Found from Lumines II
- Challenge Mode Updated, Due to Additional Skins from Lumines II and Some of Skins from Lumines: Puzzle Fusion has been Arranged for Certain Levels
- Puzzle Mode Updated, Since It has 51 Puzzles in Lumines Plus as Opposed 26 Puzzles in Lumines: Puzzle Fusion
- Versus History has been Removed due to Online Multiplayer is Absent in Lumines Plus
- Credits has been Updated, But Removes Eri Nobuchika from Roster
However, Buena Vista Games has been Decided to Published Lumines Plus and Special Thanks to Tetsuya Mizuguchi for this Game.
Rate this game
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Lumines Plus (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you'd like to nominate Lumines Plus (USA) for Retro Game of the Day, please submit a screenshot and description for it. The moment they are approved (we approve submissions twice a day..), you will be able to nominate this title as retro game of the day! (a nominate button will show up on this page..)
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )