Castlevania - Symphony of the Night (E) ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: ActionPlatformerAction-Adventure
Rating: ESRB: T, CERO: C, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night takes the old gameplay formal of the Castlevania games and adds it up with the graphical power of the ps1 and some dash of RPG elements and delivers and timeless classic. So, get ready to whip up Dracula.
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (or simply SOTN) is a 2D action RPG for the PSX. You control Alucard, the son of Dracula, who has awoke from a long sleep after sensing Dracula's power return to the land. He locates Dracula's castle and enters to defeat his father and bring peace once again. Alucard has a lot of bad guys to go through to get to his father, but no matter! Dracula's castle is full of powerful magical weapons and armor to help him on his way to the final battle. Alucard also finds that he is not alone in his quest as he meets a mysterious girl named Maria who is searching for her friend Richter Belmont. Maria tells Alucard that she believes that Richter is there inside of Dracula's castle after Alucard informs her that he is there to put an end to the evil inside the castle. Will Maria find Richter and will Alucard be able to defeat his father and end the reign of darkness once more? Dracula beckons... Castlevania SOTN IS in the opinion of many gamers, the GREATEST 2-D action RPG ever created in video game history! This game is the basis of many modern hand-held console versions of Castlevania (as well as other "MetroidVania" style games) and it is easy to see why. Great graphics, lots of bad guys, lots of cool loot and power ups, simplistic but good story line, unmatched game play, and a musical score that literally makes you feel like you are inside the castle yourself... What are you waiting for?? Download this game and experience something that reinvented an entire genre of gaming goodness!!!
Emo kid with daddy issues rushes to burn down the family home, but is confronted by the new owner, a vet suffering from a psychotic break.
Featuring a diverse score, colorful character designs, and some of the worst voice acting since Resident Evil, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night follows Alucard, son of the evil Count Dracula, as he attempts to end the centuries of death and destruction that follows his bloodline.
Love this game! I grew up with a playstation (and snes and n64 but that's something else) and had tons of games. If you love rpg's like I do, this is the game to play! FF VII-IX, The Legend of Dragoon, Breath of Fire 3 and 4, MGS... all great games for PS1 but I would have to put this one at the top. There's so many neat things in this game, you can equip different types of weapons (swords, rapiers, knuckles, hammers, axes, etc) and different types of subweapons (cross, dagger, holy water, etc), you can discover neat spells with button combinations (hell fire, dark metamorphosis, soul steal, wolf charge, tetra spirit, etc), you can acquire transformations (bat, wolf, mist, poison mist), you fight a variety of bosses from beelzebub to death to your own doppleganger to dracula, you have alternate endings, and to top it off, once you think you have beaten the entire castle, you get your world flipped around... literally! Because you now have to beat the inverted castle! With new bosses, weapons, etc. This game sure is time consuming, and even more time consuming to get the 200.6% completion, but imo it is very worth it (I've done it at least 10 times now haha!) and lots of fun. I highly recommend this game!
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is the first Castlevania installment on the PSX. The player controls Alucard, the son of Dracula, who is on a quest to kill Dracula like in every other Castlevania game ever. So what makes this one so special? Well, not only do you play with the most awesome character that ever was and will be but this is also the first game to entirely remove the "Vampire Slayer"(the whip) from the game since our character isn't a Belmont or a Vampire Slayer but a vampire himself. It has stats like in every RPG, a leveling up system, a really good plot, a bad but nostalgic voice acting and a lot of hard boss fights. Anyone who hasn't played it yet, they should do so immediately since they won't regret it at all!
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was the very first Castlevania game on playstation. The graphics are great, but the voice acting is a little cheesy. Don't get me wrong, though, the game is great, though, and combines the features of other genres, such as rpg,(equipment system and experience/level up systems, too) and it plays almost like super metriod, so much that some fans call it "Metriod-vania"
I never liked Metroid games but loved Castlevania Symphony of The Night specially because Alucard only use swords and short range weapons made the gameplay more natural for me, a fan of Strider and Shinobi. Still not the best Castlevania game ( Super Castlevania IV is the 1st ) but this one deserves a 2nd place, but is still a masterpiece of PSX.
Castlevania Symphony Of The Night takes place in Dracula's Castle as his one and only son Alucard. Defeat monster's that prowl the night and unveil the mystery behind the sudden proclamation of Richter Belmont as the castle's new lord.
|View only 5 reviews for Castlevania - Symphony of the Night (E)||Submit a description|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Castlevania - Symphony of the Night (E) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Super Metroid »[SNES] Super Metroid (Europe) (En,Fr,De) [Graphic Hack by Auximines v0.99b] (~Super Metroid - Justin Bailey)[SNES] Super Metroid (Europe) (En,Fr,De)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Graphic Hack by Auximines v0.99b] (~Super Metroid - Justin Bailey)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Hack by Banana Oyaji v1.06] (~Metroid Legacy)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Hack by Black Telomeres v1.87] (~Super Metroid - Dependence)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Hack by Black Telomeres v2.66] (~Super Metroid - Golden Dawn)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Hack by Crocomire v3.0] (~Super Metroid - Zebes Returns)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Hack by Drewseph v2.1] (~Super Metroid - Redesign)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Hack by Kejardon v1.1] (Control Freak)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja) [Hack by Saturn v1.5] (~Super Metroid - Impossible)[SNES] Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja)
- Metroid Fusion »
- Disney's Hercules: Action Game »
- Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos »
- Metroid: Zero Mission »
- Kingdom of Paradise »
- Vampire: Master of Darkness »
- Metroid II: Return of Samus »
- Zillion »
- T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger »
- Mega Man X3 »
- Metroid »[GBA] Classic NES - Metroid (U)(BatMan)[NES] Metroid (Europe)[NES] Metroid (USA) [Hack by Chris Allen v1.0] (~Metroid Master)[NES] Metroid (USA) [Hack by Jorge Fuentes+Redrum v1.0] (~Metroid Omega)[NES] Metroid (USA) [Hack by Litmus Dragon v1.3] (~Metroid Remix)[NES] Metroid (USA) [Hack by Rage Games v1.0] (~Metroid X)[NES] Metroid (USA) [Hack by Rooser v1.1] (~Metroid Deluxe)[NES] Metroid (USA) [Hack by Vandal v0.50] (~Metroid - Eternal Darkness)[NES] Metroid (USA)[FDS] Metroid (Japan) (v1.1) [b][FDS] Metroid (Japan) (v1.1) [En by AlanMidas v20010225][FDS] Metroid (Japan) (v1.2) [b][FDS] Metroid (Japan) (v1.2) [En by AlanMidas v20010225]
- Ghoul School »
- Ninja Five-O »
- Penguin no Mondai: Saikyou Penguin Densetsu! »
- Ninja Gaiden: Shadow »
- N+ »
- Joust »[MAME] Joust (Solid Red label)[MAME] Joust (White/Red label)[MAME] Joust (White/Green label)[NES] Joust (Japan)[NES] Joust (USA) Joust (1983) (Atari - GCC, Mike Feinstein, Kevin Osborn) (CX2691) Joust (1983-84) (Atari) Joust[Lynx] Joust (USA, Europe)[DOS] Joust (1983)(Atari Inc)[Atari 800] Joust[Atari ST] Joust (1985)(Atari Corp.)[a][Atari ST] Joust (1985)(Atari Corp.)[Atari ST] Joust (1986)(Atari Corp.)[cr LSD][Atari ST] Joust (1987)(Waynwrite, Ken - McCay, John M.)(PD)[MAME] Joust (L-2)
- Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts »
- Ys III: Wanderers from Ys »[SNES] Ys III - Wanderers from Ys (Japan)[SNES] Ys III - Wanderers from Ys (USA)[Genesis] Ys III (USA)[Genesis] Ys - Wanderers from Ys (Japan)[NES] Ys III - Wanderers From Ys (Japan) [En by Vice v1.0][NES] Ys III - Wanderers From Ys (Japan)[NES] Ys (Japan) [En by David Mullen v1.0][NES] Ys (Japan)[X68K] Wanderers (1994)(Crystal Soft)[PS2] Ys III - Wanderers from Ys (Japan)
- Demon's Crest »
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Radical Rescue »
- Princess Crown »
- Jikandia: The Timeless Land »
- Metroid Prime »
- Monster Tale »
- Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble! »[NDS] Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (U)(Legacy)[NDS] Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (G)(Legacy)[NDS] Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (F)(Trashman)[NDS] Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (I)(Trashman)[NDS] Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (E)(Trashman)[NDS] Viewtiful Joe - Double Trouble! (S)(Wee Team)[NDS] viewtiful joe - double trouble (kiosk demo) (e)(trashman)
- The Goonies II »