MediEvil (E) ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: ActionAdventurePuzzle
Rating: ESRB: T, PEGI: 7+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
One hundred years have passed since the evil Sorcerer Zarok was defeated at the Battle of Gallowmere, heroically cut down by a mortally wounded Sir Daniel Fortesque. Or at least, that's what the people were told; in fact poor Sir Dan was a bit of a coward, falling in the very first wave of arrows. Now Zarok has returned, turning day into night, and raising an undead army to conquer the land. As a side effect Dan has also been resurrected... now, he has the chance to defeat Zarok and in death become the hero he never was in life.
The player takes on the role of Sir Daniel Fortesque, who is to liberate the fictional country Gallowmere from the clutches of the evil wizard Zarok. The history that is crucial, says that Sir Fortesque ever fought against the sorcerer Zarok and thereby acquired great fame, it surely means that he was the one who had defeated the evil magician in the fight. However, from this single word is true, but Fortesque fell in the first volley of arrows in the fray. Now, the sorcerer threatened the country a second time, Fortesque is summarily brought back to life and must be in the rest of the game their way as skeletal knight and the fame later, and deserve this time in an honest way. Ultimately, it is so good about the fight against evil.
The black humor that is so evident even in their basic idea accompanies the player throughout the entire game. But the opponents range from simple zombies to come to life scarecrows, pumpkins, weird and obscure machines and the like. It is not just a fighting game,there are many tricky puzzles which is also attractive for the player, as this monotony is avoided.
Under certain conditions, which the player completes in one of the many levels, arrives he at the so-called Hall of Heroes where Fortesque, each time earn a bonus, because this is the place where the heroes of earth after their life celebrating. The goal of the game is also to secure there a place, which does require a lot of skill, but overall is not an impossible task.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for MediEvil (E) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Haven: Call of the King »
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage »
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night »[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (U)(OMGba)[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (E)(Sir VG)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (USA)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)
- Daxter »
- Secret Agent Clank »
- Jak II »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Jak 3 »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal »
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando »
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters »
- Ratchet: Deadlocked »
- Psychonauts »
- Gauntlet: Dark Legacy »
- Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows »
- Maximo vs Army of Zin »
- Maximo: Ghosts to Glory »
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves »
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Xena: Warrior Princess »
- Shadow Man: 2econd Coming »
- Primal »
- 40 Winks »
- Rising Zan: The Samurai Gunman »